Tuesday 8 September 2009

Royal Ballet to premiere new works at “A Dream of Africa” Gala night later this month


Mara Galeazzi
Photo : Viacheslav Samodurov

Following my recent post about the "A Dream of Africa" Gala night later this month, the dancers from The Royal Ballet will be performing :

Mara Galeazzi & Gary Avis - Concerto pas de deux (MacMillan)

The Dream pas de deux (Ashton) (dancers TBA)

Birthday Offering pas de deux (Ashton) (dancers TBA)

Premiere pas de deux by Liam Scarlett (with Emma Maguire + TBA)

Premiere short ballet by Erico Montes

Premiere short ballet by Samantha Raine

A recent pas de trois by Vanessa Fenton set to Mendelssohn's Song Without Words for cello & piano

Please note that casting is subject to change

Please use the link to my earlier post for booking details and further information about the dancers involved.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you ever so much for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comments! I have really enjoyed visiting yours and reading some of your posts. What a beautiful photo in this post
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping over at the paris house. I love your blog and am a huge fan of the ballet. I just told my mother in law about you, as she too is a lover of the ballet.
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and the wonderful comment you left! Stop by anytime!

    Your blog is great! I used to take dance class and ballet was my favorite!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so refreshingly sweet! thank you so much for your sweet comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww.. thank you so much for the sweet comment! You really made my day! :) You have a wonderful blog as well! Thanks for following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments!!! I love the ballet!! Unfortunately, I only get to one a year. Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo is absolutely stunning, so beautiful the ballet position:)

    XOXO,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning image. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. artcho - thank you

    Ragged Roses - thank you and welcome

    Bunny - thank you - hope your mother in law likes it too !

    Jenny - thank you and welcome

    Sole Matters - thank you

    Kris - Indeed !

    Cupcake Couture - thank you

    R Wallis - thank you - once a year is better than nothing !

    Vintage Me New You - thank you

    Amanda - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. No matter whatever form of dance is. It takes so much of pains to dance well.But above all the passion for dance is very essential. I cam across a website teaching salsa dance
    through videos.

    ReplyDelete

If you've got this far and would like to leave a comment, well, YES YOU CAN.

I'd be delighted to hear from you & will respond when I can (I'm not glued to my computer so please be patient).

Please don't post spam, and constructive critique is the way to go if you want to post a comment which is anything less than nice ! Thanks.