Thursday 25 June 2009

The Royal Ballet On Tour in Washington

If you’ve been wondering how the Royal Ballet are faring in Washington, the wonderful Alastair Macaulay has reviewed Tuesday night’s performance for The New York Times. Macaulay is very familiar with the Company, having spent many years reviewing them in the UK, which is the reason I have picked out his review for you.

It’s great news that after being out for the whole year with a broken foot (sustained in rehearsals right at the beginning of the season), Sarah Lamb is back on stage & dancing well.

1 comment:

If you've got this far and would like to leave a comment, well, YES YOU CAN.

I'd be delighted to hear from you & will respond when I can (I'm not glued to my computer so please be patient).

Please don't post spam, and constructive critique is the way to go if you want to post a comment which is anything less than nice ! Thanks.