Wednesday 17 June 2009

English National Ballet - Ballet Russes


Apollo, Ballets Russes
Thomas Edur and Agnes Oaks wear Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel in performance.

Photo by Annabel Moeller.

Since I couldn't be in two places at once last night, I have linked to Sarah Frater's review of English National Ballet's Ballet Russes programme, in today's Evening Standard.


Dying swan
The Dying Swan, Ballets Russes
Elena Glurdjidze wears her Chanel tutu.

Photo by Annabel Moeller.

The red carpet was (literally) rolled out last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've got this far and would like to leave a comment, well, YES YOU CAN.

I'd be delighted to hear from you & will respond when I can (I'm not glued to my computer so please be patient).

Please don't post spam, and constructive critique is the way to go if you want to post a comment which is anything less than nice ! Thanks.