Friday 8 January 2010

Mara Galeazzi, 'Dancing for the Children'

Royal Ballet Principal Mara Galeazzi is putting together a Gala night in aid of the charity 'Dancing for the Children'.

The Gala will be held for one night only on Sunday 28th February - see below for full details.

To learn more about Mara in motion, click here.

Mara has brought together some of her fellow Principal dancers along with the Ballet Boyz, most recently seen on TV on Christmas Day with their documentary about the Royal Ballet's trip to Cuba.



There are various way of booking - via Mara's website and via Sadlers Wells, or you can phone the box office on 0844 412 4300. 

For VIP tickets, please contact Judith : at galaforafrica@aol.com

The Gala promises to be a very exciting evening - with choreography by Steven McRae and a World Premiere by Liam Scarlett - so it's worth booking as soon as you can.


8 comments:

  1. Good Luck Mara, hope it is a sell-out. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing for children...what a worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a wonderful cause when it is for children!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it sells out.

    Just put an order in for the DVD of "Coppelia", one of my fav ballets, ever since my little gals danced in at their ballet school many years ago. Ballet shoes were traded for riding boots, so no ballerinas in my family unfortunetly. It was always my hope though. warmly debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sounds sooo interesting-i wiss i can watch it!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must make the effort to go to this.
    PS how can I invite you to my short film premier?

    ReplyDelete
  6. CelticWoman - thanks for the good luck wishes to Mara

    aynzan - certainly is !

    The Pink Birdhouse - hope you enjoy the DVD !

    daphne on a rocketship - I hope you can too !

    Inspiration in Italy - yes, it's a great line-up

    Make Do Style - well, if it's any consolation, getting around in London is a lot easier on a Sunday - no congestion charge - and you can park for free right outside the theatre. hope you make it ! An invitation - wonderful - please email balletnews@mail.com (I keep meaning to put an email icon up once I've found one !!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear All
    thank you so much for your support i'm looking forward for this and i hope to do more in a future. I really think is important to help
    I hope you can all make it
    love
    Mara

    ReplyDelete

If you've got this far and would like to leave a comment, well, YES YOU CAN.

I'd be delighted to hear from you & will respond when I can (I'm not glued to my computer so please be patient).

Please don't post spam, and constructive critique is the way to go if you want to post a comment which is anything less than nice ! Thanks.