Thursday 19 August 2010

BALLET NEWS HAS MOVED

Hello everyone,

I'm really sorry for not being able to get around to all of your blogs lately and for not posting as often as normal.

Exciting times for Ballet News ! A lot of work has been going on backstage, and Ballet News now has a sparkling new home, new branding but best of all, the same content.

Please update your bookmarks & links to :

http://www.balletnews.co.uk/

If you subscribed via RSS, please update your subscription; likewise if you subscribed by email - all of these options are available to you on the new site.

If you used Google Friend Connect here, on the new site you'll find options to subscribe in lots of ways, so please find one that suits you.

I look forward to seeing you all on my comfy new sofas with your feet up and an apple martini or two awaits you.....

Thank you for your wonderful support here on Blogger - long may it continue over in our new home !

5 comments:

  1. congrats on your move!!! setting up a new space is always exciting....especially when there's apple martinis involved!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations your new "home". Hope all goes well.
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy for you but I am sad the blogspot has lost a great blogger. I did the e-mail RSS feed thing over at your new website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there thank you so much for the comment, It really means a lot to me, I also wanted to say that the pictures are just amazing, I just to dance and this pictures are just so inspirational =) Thank you once again =)

    ReplyDelete

If you've got this far and would like to leave a comment, well, YES YOU CAN.

I'd be delighted to hear from you & will respond when I can (I'm not glued to my computer so please be patient).

Please don't post spam, and constructive critique is the way to go if you want to post a comment which is anything less than nice ! Thanks.