Thursday 19 March 2009

Friends of Covent Garden e-news

Hi Everyone,

I'd be really interested to hear from any Friends (who have notified the ROH of their email address) and who did not receive yesterday's e-newsletter.

The ROH have recently changed the template of the newsletter and because they don't publish the dates when they send e-news, so if you didn't get it yesterday, you might not realise you'd missed it.

It also seems as though only a tiny number of Friends took part in the system testing last week, and although this could have been for a myriad of reasons, I do wonder whether the Golden Tickets notification email got through to everyone.

It would be useful to get a sense of how many Friends are missing the e-news now that we know it was sent yesterday.

Please let me know.

Thank you !

1 comment:

If you've got this far and would like to leave a comment, well, YES YOU CAN.

I'd be delighted to hear from you & will respond when I can (I'm not glued to my computer so please be patient).

Please don't post spam, and constructive critique is the way to go if you want to post a comment which is anything less than nice ! Thanks.